School of Choice Link

Q: How do I know if I need a school of choice form for my kids?

There are two things to consider and they are explained below.

A: Residents of Cadillac: DO NOT need to fill out a School of Choice form.  If your child is new to Cadillac Area Public Schools then you will follow this LINK  to enroll your student.  Please note that individual school requests made by residents of the district may be made by contacting CAPS Central Office at 231-876-5000.

A: Non Residents: If you reside outside of the Cadillac School District then you will need to fill out the School of Choice form by following this LINK .