School of Choice

  • Q: How do I know if I need a school of choice form for my kids?
    A: If you reside outside of the Cadillac School District, you will need to fill out the School of Choice form.   
    Follow this LINK to fill out the form.

    Comments (-1)

Enroll in Early Childhood Programs (LINK BELOW)

Enroll in Kindergarten call 231.876.5000
  • Register for Kindergarten LINK
  • Printable Kindergarten Registration Form
  • Preschool choices LINK

Enroll a student at CAPS (LINK BELOW)

Enroll your student at Cadillac Schools call 231.876.5000
  • Enroll a student at CAPS LINK
  • Printable Registration Form

Enroll in Viking Virtual K-12 Academy (LINK BELOW)

enroll you child at Viking Virtual Academy call 231-876-5000

Enrolling your child at Cadillac Area Public Schools